Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy...

I think lately lots of folks have been so busy. I've been doing so much I haven't had time to blog. But I wanted to make an entry today. I'm sad to see how desperate folks have been with this tax thing. Why would you wait on one month a year versus getting your money through the year? I usually get money back, but not a big chunk of money. I need it more from month to month. I know the economy is what it is right now, but most folks aren't even trying to use their refund wisely. Then most folks don't even want to be educated, but want to continue to live in the dark. Its a sad day....which is why I think I have cut so many folks out of my life. I cant deal with folks who work like that. Anyway let me not sit on my high horse. BE BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment