Monday, January 26, 2009

It's the GOD in ME!!!!

I was enjoying this song on Keep It Simple Sista's blog and felt the need to post. I want to praise God for helping me make it through so much. Just when I think I wont make it...when I think I wont have the money to pay something or any other small factor in my life, God makes his presence know and it all works out. I've learned not to compare my life to others...my mind wonders back there sometimes but I snap out of it quick. My life is my life and those things that others are able to do is whats meant for them. When God wants me to have the funds to travel he makes it available to me. When God wants me to move forward in my life he clears the path. I could just jump around and testify in my home right now.



My family (my mother and sister) have also come so far by leaps and bounds. When others tried to down us as a family unit because we didn't allow my father to bring us down, I have to look back at those folks and feel pity. They wanted us to live as bad and sad as they were living at that time and still are living that way. When folks got mad at ME for leaving my ex-boyfriend who had another baby while we were in a relationship...I have to look at them sideways. Folks who had the nerve to say I didn't have it in my heart to forgive someone. PLEASE I lived and let go. Why was I as a person suppose to accept less from someone. A person who refused to hold a job for an extended period. A person who refused to go back to school and better them self. A person who claimed to dislike the mother of his kids but was obviously still sleeping with her. WHOO I could go on and on but why should I. That's my learning path that I have traveled and I must look forward and prepare for my great future. BE BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment