Friday, January 23, 2009

Tired...

OK so the past couple of days have been something. At my job 2 managers and the head lady left the company. The story behind this is something no one on the job know or are telling. It was the craziest thing I've ever experienced while working somewhere. We are all just waiting to see how things go from here. The folks they left in charge are not the best group of folks and so I'm just going to continue to do my job while looking for something else.

Besides all that my hair is going through it's own thing. Its so terrible dry due to this cold weather. I just don't know what to do with it. I may just stick one of my wigs on till I get it straighten for the CIAA. I love the look of it most of the time...its just very dry to the touch and I don't want the ends to get damaged due to the lack of moisture. I also noticed that shampooing just totally strips my hair so I will stick to co-washing and actually washing maybe every three weeks.

Then I'm sad because I miss my boo this week. We stay in different cities and I really don't feel like traveling this weekend...and he needs work done to his car so I know he is not going to head this way. I guess I will have to try to see him for V-day.

Enough of my ranting....have a good weekend. BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment