Monday, January 19, 2009

Confused Early


So I'm up like I have to go to work....but I need to be exercising but I'm being lazy. But I will go before the day is over. So anyway I have been looking at my blog the past two days like why cant I see my post. Well duh....I can be very blondie sometimes....I needed to change the color of the font. When stuff like this happens I have to laugh at myself. I have always been an intelligent person, but not always blessed with all the common sense. But again when this happens I just laugh because I cant know everything.

Aside from that slow moment I have been reflecting on things. So much is changing around me that I feel a force pushing at me also to move, go, change. Now believe me I'm not fighting the change because I'm open to it and I'm ready for it. It's just I have that funny feeling that I cant put into words. But I will continue to patiently await whatever it is that is coming my way. I just hope that I'm strong enough to be able to handle this change.
To go along with the 09' I went ahead and cut my hair to get rid of the relaxed hair. I have very small amounts along the edges, but I plan on getting another cut the end of February when I go to get my hair straighten again. Why is it that folks always ask my why I no longer relax and they think that I actually need their approval. I just smile and nod when folks ask me about it and never go into great detail on the issue. As someone else said I don't want to seem like a radical natural girl. Along with the hair I have started at least exercising one day out the week (its a beginning). I also have been working on getting this debt paid off so that when I get closer to 30 I will be almost done with the things of the past that I have been trying to rid myself of.

Well enough of my chit chat for today. BE BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment