Sunday, January 18, 2009

So I'm officially a blogger and figured I would discuss a couple of things today. More info about me. I named my page red because I just love that color, but I didn't want to just leave it at that. So I started to think what could go along with the whole red thing. Well I figured I would just break the letters down. So me as a person I'm real, I think as you get older the more real you become. I feel empowered as far as what I can do, where I'm going, just all around. Last but not least I'm dynamic. I find people to be drawn to me because of my personality. I just love to have fun and talk so people tend to enjoy that. During my brief stint as a substitute teacher the students would love to talk to me and just sit around me. I would think why are you guys interested in me....I'm just the sub LOL.

Anyway I have to get use to this whole typing and grammar and stuff b/c I'm so less conscious of this since leaving school. I guess I will return next time with something more interesting to read. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment