Sunday, January 25, 2009

143


I'm feeling so lovie dubie lately its so strange. And my SO is acting in the same manner so its kind of good we are currently not in the same city because it could turn into a very sickening situation LOL. Normally I'm the most non-emotional type person when it comes to love...I have huge issues even saying it to people. I had the discussion with my SO that my family never said it to each other when I was growing up, so that's why I have issues as an adult. I plan to become better with this and when I have kids raise them different in this area than my parents raised me. I'm just sitting here wishing he was here so I could cuddle up with him. I was in my car listening to Beyonce wanting to cry because she was saying everything I was feeling. So this is precisely why in 09' I'm preparing myself to be someones wife by becoming more open with my feelings and myself as a total. I'm so fiercely independent that any guy I have dated hates it so much. I don't like to be questioned and since I tend not to question the person I'm with it turns into a trust issue with them concerning me. Well let me not bore people with my crazy personality...just wanted to vent. BE BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment